The field for the 39th playing of the Flyers Cup was announced on Sunday. This year’s tournament will have a new look; the size of the field has been reduced.
Instead of the 50 boys teams that competed last year there will be 39; 16 each in the Class 1A and 2A divisions and seven more in Class 3A.
Class 3A First Round Games Thursday, March 8
- Holy Ghost Prep bye
- LaSalle vs 5. Cardinal O’Hara, 7:10 at Hatfield
- Malvern Prep vs. 6. Archbishop Ryan, 7:00 at Ice Line
- St. Joseph’s Prep vs. 7. Father Judge, 8:00 at Skatium
Semifinals Monday, March 12
Upper bracket 7:00 at Grundy
Lower bracket 8:00 at Skatium
Finals, Monday. March 19, 7:00 at Hatfield
Our thanks to the administration and staff at Holy Ghost Prep for their support.
Holy Ghost Prep is a private, Catholic, all-boys school located in Bensalem, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Located adjacent to the busy I-95 corridor in metropolitan Philadelphia, Holy Ghost Prep attracts students from more than 100 elementary feeder schools from throughout metropolitan Philadelphia counties and New Jersey
Today is a vibrant community of nearly 500 young men preparing for college and adult life through a challenging program which stresses the cultivation of students’ unique gifts and talents, academic excellence, and generous service to the poor. We continue to be mindful of our founding history as a seminary as we seek to form young men morally, intellectually, and spiritually in the Spiritan tradition.
Class 2A First Round Games Tuesday, March 6
- Central Bucks South vs. 16 Boyertown, 7:15 at Warwick
- Avon Grove vs. 9. North Penn, 7:00 at Ice Line
- Pennridge vs. 13. Central Bucks East, 7:10 at Hatfield
- Council Rock South vs. 12. Haverford, 9:00 at Warwick
- Conestoga vs. 14. Spring Ford, 6:45 at Ice Line
- Parkland vs. 11. Central Bucks West, 8:50 at Hatfield
- Downingtown West vs. 10. Council Rock North, 8:45 at Ice Line
- Downingtown East vs. 15. Perkiomen Valley, 8:30 at Ice Line
Quarterfinals Thursday, March 8, two games at Hatfield, two games at Ice Line
Semifinals Tuesday, March 13, one game at Hatfield, one game at Ice Line
Finals, Thursday, March 15, 7:00 at Hatfield
Class A First Round Games Monday, March 5
- WC Bayard Rustin vs. 16. Radnor, 7:00 at Ice Line
- Lower Merion vs. 9. Palmyra, 8:00 at Skatium
- Springfield Delco vs. 13 WC Henderson, 7:00 at Aston
- Hershey vs. 12 Upper Dublin, 6:45 at ice Line
- Lower Dauphin vs. 14. Penncrest 8:30 at Ice Line
- Strath Haven vs. 11. Lower Moreland 8:45 at Aston
- Wissahikon vs. 10, Unionville, 8:00 at Hatfield
- East vs. Kennett 8:45 at Ice Line
Quarterfinals Wednesday, March 7, three games at Ice Line, one at Aston
Semifinals Monday, March 12, both games at Ice Line
Finals, Wednesday, March 14, 6:30 at Ice Line
Game times and sites subject to change. Check back for updates.